K9 Training for Lakewood, OH
Get more info on K9 Training for
Mike Watkins proudly serves customers in Lakewood, OH with K9 Training . We Specialize in Police K9's, Detection K9's, Personal Protection,
Basic Obedience and Problem Solving.
- We Provide Police, Detection, and Military K9’s
- We provide, Family Protection and Executive Protection
- We provide Personal Protection, Shutzhund Titled, Obedience Trained K9’s and Puppies
- We sell only top quality and proven Equipment
- We have tailor made programs and training to fit all your needs
- We import Top Quality working dogs and pups from Europe
- We deal honestly, ethically, and professionally
What our customers say about us...
Lakewood, OH K9 Training Areas
Lakewood is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States. It is part of the Greater Cleveland Metropolitan Area, and borders the city of Cleveland. The population was 52,131 at the 2010 United States Census, making it the third largest city in Cuyahoga County, behind Cleveland (396,815) and Parma (81,601).
Lakewood, one of Cleveland's inner-ring suburbs, borders the city of Cleveland to the west. Lakewood's population density is the highest of any city in Ohio and is roughly comparable to that of Washington, DC.
Lakewood was incorporated as a village in 1889, and named for its lakefront location.
Learn more about Lakewood, OH